We’re the sexual health charity FPA.
Our vision is a society where everyone can make positive choices about their own sexual health and wellbeing.
Our mission is to champion people’s right to sexual and reproductive health and wellbeing through advocacy, campaigning, education and information.
We believe that:
- Sexual health is important to individuals, relationships and societal wellbeing.
- Sexual behaviour should never result in exploitation, oppression, physical, emotional or psychological harm.
- Everyone should have access to accurate, high-quality sexual health information, education and services.
- Everyone should be able to exercise his or her reproductive rights.
- Everyone should have the ability and responsibility to control their own sexual health.
- All sexualities should be respected and accepted.
- Self-esteem, confidence and communication skills are very important to healthy relationships.