Never Such Innocence
Never Such Innocence is a high profile and dynamic charity, established to engage children and young people in commemorating the centenary of the First World War. We run events and initiatives which emphasise the Commonwealth dimension of the conflict and the creative legacy which emerged from the war. We run a poetry, art and music competition for schoolchildren aged 9-16, and a series of regional roadshow events.
We are looking for an outgoing and motivated individual to join our team. The role is ideal for someone wanting to gain experience in an office environment and/or wanting to work in the third sector.
The role will be very flexible with no fixed hours or days.
There will be the opportunity to be involved in and learn about any of the following areas:
• Managing and updating large databases
• Managing social media accounts and updating the organisation website
• Marketing and outreach work to a broad range of actors
• Providing administrative support to the team
• Supporting organisation of large high profile events